Hydraulic Press machine- Cylinder Machine -Pillar type – Stand Press – Power Pack – Punching – 75 Ton Capacity
- Hydraulic Press: Power Operated
- Capacity in ton: 75
- Stroke in Power Operate (mm): 200
- Valve System: Double Valve Technology
- Cylinder: Thread Type
- Electric Motor in HP : 3
- Weight : 1250 kg.
- Color: Yellow / Blue & Off white
Separate us from others
Uses & Applications:
- Auto Service Station.
- Repairing workshop.
- Pressing ball bearings.
- Removal of old bushed and mounting new bushes.
- Industries engaged with the work of straightening.
- Breaking and Joining of steel.
- Iron, Plastic, Rubber & Plywood, Electric Motor.
- Submersible Pump.
The Crown column and Bottom are mild steel fabricated construction. The table is vertically operated by worm winch and it rest on load pin placed in holes in a column at required height. Rollers are provided with the table for easy handling of heavy jobs.
The Hydraulic Cylinder & Ram are made from mild steel. Neoprene rubber pressure seal is mounted at a bottom of ram. The socket is provided to facilitate attachment of dies with ram.
A range of Hydraulic cylinders are designed & engineered for almost every conceivable application of low, medium and high-pressure hydro Hydraulic Power Pack is important and essential Parts of Hydraulic Machine with complete Hydraulic system.
Piston Rod: High strength steel piston rod is precision ground and hard chrome plated and regrinded to ensure anti-corrosion and maximum seal life.The rod material is EN8
Seals: Cylinders employ international quality seals, that are self-adjusting for long trouble free life. Presently we are using “Parker”,”MARKEL”,”TTI” or equivalent make seal-kits in our cylinders as per international norms & standards.
Double plunger pump gives quick ram travel by low-pressure plunger and slow speed develops with high-pressure plunger.
Helps you to find your goal
|MODEL RANGE||Power H5||Power H15||Power H25||Power H40||Power H60||Power H75||Power H100|
|Stroke in Power Operate (mm)||100||175||200||200||200||200||200|
|Adjustment Daylight (min / max) (mm)||75–430||125–750||175–800||175–900||175–900||175–900||175–900|
|Distence Between Coloumn (mm)||480×200||750×200||800×280||950×375||1010×425||1125×450||1200×500|
|Electric Motor (hp)||0.5||2||2||3||3||5||5|
|Working Pressure (kg/sq.cm)||&75||160||165||200||240||240||240|
|Ram Speed – Approch (mm/sec)||–||–||–||–||–||–||12|
|Power Pressing (mm/sec)||7||10||6||4.5||3.5||4.5||3.5|
|Total Weight (kg)||120||360||475||625||1050||1250||1600|
Innovation with a Purpose
Construction Features :-
- Suitable for heavy duty applications up to 160 KG/SQ. CM & 250 KG/SQ.CM
- Welded construction or tie road type for rigidity
- Surface finish of micro-honed tubes – 0.5 RA or better
- Piston rods – ground, hard chrome plated and re-ground to finish better then 0.1 Ra for longer seal life.
- Provision of bleed screw at both ends.
- Option of minimum two rod sizes for each bore
Design Features :-
- Piston rod of En-8 Material
- Rod bearing – extra long cartridge houses wiper seal and non-metallic high abrasion resistant wear bands
- Rod seal of high abrasion resistant and durable life compound
- Piston Bearing – nonmetallic, high abrasion resistant wear bands.
- Bubble lip wiper of nitrile rubber to prevent entry of foreign particle into the cylinder.
We are here to Help you
1) What will be the warranty Period of this Press Machine?
A: Generally Suppliers of the lathe machine are providing only one year warranty period in the lathe machine. And it is not the proper return according to your investment. While We are providing 3 years warranty in our products. If there any parts damaged in your machine than we also provides free parts service in warranty period by fastest courier service.
2) How Many types are available in Press Machine?
A: 1) Hydraulic Press Machine
2) Power Press Machine
3) What are the models available in the Hydraulic press machine?
Hydraulic press machine 5 ton capacity
Hydraulic press machine 15 ton capacity
Hydraulic press machine 25 ton capacity
Hydraulic press machine 40 ton capacity
Hydraulic press machine 60 ton capacity
Hydraulic press machine 75 ton capacity
Hydraulic press machine 100 ton capacity
4) What type of oil should I use in my Hydraulic Press Machine?
A: 68 Grade Oil
5) How much oil is used in my Hydraulic Press Machine?
A: 8 ltr.
6) Do you accept Domestic LC ?
A: Yes, accept domestic LC for 60 days on credit. Generally, our 75 % customers are purchasing Machine from us with 60 days Credit through a Simple Process of LC. When the Seller is Unknown or New to the Buyer, Letter of Credit is one good Alternative to do the Business with Such New Seller Because Buyer can Avoid Risk by such Letter. Letter of Credit is one Additional Benefit to the Buyer by which they can protect Loss against Goods and Finance Also.The buyer can build safeguards into the letter of credit, including inspection of the goods and quality control, and set production and delivery times.